A new air conditioner is a big investment. The last thing you want is to end up with a unit that’s too small to cool your home or business properly, too big to run efficiently, or packed with high-tech features you’ll never use.
We Save You from Common AC Buying Mistakes
When you shop at Econo West, you don’t have to worry about accidentally picking out the wrong air conditioner. Instead, you can trust our experienced staff to guide you to the best models for your needs. We’ll explain all the technical jargon—like SEER, EER, MERV, etc.—in a way you can understand and make sure you only look at new air conditioner models that have the comfort features you want and are the right size for your property and the right price for your budget.
Plus, we provide professional installation on every new air conditioner we sell. This guarantees your unit is set up correctly so you can get the high level of performance you expect and deserve .
Why Choose American Standard Air Conditioners
At Econo West, we are proud to be a preferred dealer for American Standard air conditioners. Our staff members are true experts in this quality American-made brand. American Standard air conditioners offer:
- Multi-staged cooling
- Humidity control
- Ultra-efficient operation
- SEER ratings of up to 21.00
- Quiet and reliable performance
- Optional AccuComfort programmable technology
- Ductless models available
Now You May Wonder…
…How Do I Know I Really Need a New Air Conditioner?
If your air conditioner is over 10 years old, requires frequent repairs, or is inefficient and expensive to run, chances are it’s time for an upgrade. However, it’s always wise to get a professional opinion on the condition of your old AC unit before buying a new one. That way, you can avoid replacing an air conditioner that could have been repaired instead. You can trust our experienced technicians to provide an honest recommendation as to whether or not a new air conditioner is the right solution to your cooling issues.
Buy the Best From the Best—Shop Econo West Today
At Econo West, we do everything in our power to make sure you have the best possible experience buying a new air conditioner:
- We provide free estimates on new air conditioner sales & installation
- We beat written bids from other licensed contractors by $100
- We offer convenient financing options
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to get the job done safely
- All new air conditioners come with a free 1 year maintenance contract
- We take care to install new air conditioners correctly for optimal efficiency and airflow
Call (661) 269-0308 Now to Learn More
If you’re interested in a new air conditioner for your home or business, please call (661) 269-0308 now. We’ll be happy to provide a free quote.