At Econo West, we take the stress and confusion out of shopping for a new furnace. Rather than struggling to make sense of technical product descriptions and compare features and prices yourself, you can trust our experienced staff to guide you. Because we care more about your comfort than our bottom line, we’ll never try to upsell you on features or capacity you don’t need. Instead, we’ll help you select the right furnace for your needs and your budget.
Now You May Wonder…
…How Can I Tell If I Really Need a New Furnace?
Obviously, if your furnace is completely out of commission you will need to buy a new one. But even if your furnace still works, there comes a point where it will be more cost-effective in the long run to replace it rather than continue operate it in its current condition. We’ll help you find this point. Some of the factors to be considered include:
- The age of your furnace
- The frequency and cost of repairs
- The level of efficiency/the size of your energy bills
- The impact on air quality
If your furnace is over 15 years old, seems to need constant repairs, costs an arm and a leg to run, and/or causes air quality issues due to dust, rust, or soot, you can definitely benefit from a new furnace.
Why Choose an American Standard Furnace
When you buy an American Standard furnace, you’re getting a high-quality American-made product you can rely on for many years of reliable performance. Some of the key benefits of buying American Standard include:
- Quiet, consistent performance
- Energy-conserving operation
- Up to 96 percent fuel efficiency in top models
- Optional remote monitoring and programming features
- Optional humidity control
- Single, dual, or variable speed
- Gas or electric
As a preferred dealer for American Standard, we have a detailed understanding of all the furnace models we carry. When we recommend a particular unit for your needs, we’re not just reading ad copy to you. Instead, we’re providing our honest opinion based on 25+ years of real world experience selling and servicing American Standard furnaces.
You can buy the very best furnace on the market, but if it’s not installed properly, it’s not going to perform up to your expectations. At Econo West, we provide professional installation for every furnace we sell. This ensures that your furnace will deliver the comfort and efficiency you expect and deserve. As the only gas company approved HVAC contractor in northern LA County, we make an especially smart choice for gas furnace installation.
Why Choose Econo West
- We provide free estimates on new furnace sales & installation
- We beat written bids from other licensed contractors by $100
- We offer financing including One Year Same As Cash
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to get the job done safely
- We provide a lifetime warranty on all new furnaces we install
- All new furnaces come with a free 1 year maintenance contract
Ready to start shopping for your new furnace? Give us a call at (661) 269-0308 to experience our top-quality customer service.